Seamless Data Integration
Minimize errors and eliminate duplicate effort
Data integration with your student information system through Centris Sync
Data synchronization between general education student information systems and IEP Direct will improve staff efficiency and data accuracy for a number of important reasons:
- NO double entry of demographic information
- NO inconsistencies in demographic data
- Improved accuracy of NY Statewide Data Warehouse/SIRS and other state reporting
- NO additional hardware or software required
We call this unique technology Centris Sync, and it will save you countless hours of effort.
Demographic data can be seamlessly shared between general education student information systems and the best-in-class Special Education management software in New York, IEP Direct. Seamless demographic data sharing can enable your school district to streamline operations, improve information management and increase data accuracy.
So now instead of the labor-intensive and error-prone process of entering and updating hundreds or thousands of student records into two systems, data can be integrated automatically between general education student information systems and your Special Education management software... if you use IEP Direct-New York.
IEP Direct-New York has the capability to integrate data and securely share demographic information securely from virtually all general education student information systems offered by vendors serving New York including:
- Administrators Plus (Rediker Software)
- Chancery (Pearson School Systems)
- eSchoolData (CCSI)
- eSchoolPlus (Sunguard)
- Infinite Campus (Custom Computer Specialists)
- PowerSchool (Pearson School Systems)
- SASI (Pearson)
- SchoolMaster (Tyler Technologies)
- Schooltool (Mindex Technologies)
- StarBase (Century Consultants)
- Tenex (Harris School Systems)
- WebEIM SIS (Teledata)
- Web2School (WGS)
And more… (ask us about integration with your general education student information system).
Our technology automatically checks for database changes between general education student information systems and IEP Direct, and regularly sends any changes as appropriate. The benefits of this breakthrough include:
- Elimination of redundant data entry
- Improved accuracy of NY Statewide Data Warehouse/SIRS and other NYSED reports
- Better data analysis
- Returned time to teaching
- Improved timeliness of data
- Enhanced compliance
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced system compatibility issues
This means that you can switch to the best-in-class Special Education software for New York, IEP Direct, without worrying about integration with your current or future general education student information system.
IEP Direct is a SIF-enabled application
Data can also be shared between IEP Direct and your district’s student information system through Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF) compliance.
Centris Group is pleased to be a longstanding participant in the School Interoperability Framework (SIF), and IEP Direct is an SIF-enabled application.
About SIF: The Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF) is an industry initiative to develop an open specification ensuring that K-12 instructional and administrative software applications work together more effectively. SIF is not a product, but rather an industry-supported technical blueprint for K-12 software that will enable diverse applications to interact and share data seamlessly now and in the future.